In a survey carried out in India in 2020, 39% of employers in India say skills shortage is the leading reason for vacancies in organizations. A large section of graduates fail to match the industry expectations and hence the current employability rate is at a mere 15% due to the gap between existent skill sets and required skill sets. (indiatoday.in)
Given the context, a timely intervention for job aspirants and technical graduates will help them assess & improve their learning outcomes, capabilities, perspective and skill sets. This training, if provided during their college time ensures they are optimally prepared for the market and industry.
Core objectives of the seminar are :
1. Basics of soft skills towards Personality Augmentation & Career Success
2. Larger perspective about the Market, Industry and Social Paradigms
3. Assessment of Learning Outcomes (Technical and Application Part)
More precisely, students will be guided through the following agenda points:
1. Do you understand your own Personality, Perspective and Attitude
2. Are you Motivated and Energetic enough?
3. Career Planning and Goal Setting
4. Dynamics and Determinants of Human Behavior
5. Soft Skills, Emotional Intelligence & Communication Dynamics
6. Realize your Social Responsibilities
7. Indicative Assessment of Learning Outcomes
Prospered with an utmost diverse and progressive work experience of more than two decades, I see myself as an Accomplished & Emotionally Intelligent Professional with a vision and prudence for Social Impact. Intensive & Outcome-oriented engagement with diversified sectors; like INGOs, Government, Academia and Corporates has helped me gaining sharp and inclusive perspective towards exceptional performance during my each stint in diversified sector and role as well.