Blockchain 1.0 was the cryptocurrencies for digital payment
Application , Blockchain 2.0 the inclusion of smart contract features that extended the application of Blockchain beyond cryptocurrencies and Blockchain 3.0 cascading application of Blockchain across various industries including government.
Blockchain-related jobs this year increased by 300% as per Glassdoor
Average salary for Blockchain developers is between $150,000- $175,000 –40% higher than the standard salary for software engineers
Topics - covered in the course
• Bitcoin Vs Blockchain technology?
• Why learn Blockchain technology?
• The History of Blockchain: What, Where, When and How?
• Data: Distributed Database, Immutability
• Privacy: Communality and Cryptography
• Governance: Consensus and Smart Contracts
• Solidity - Introduction (Lab)
• Public Vs Private Blockchain
• Centralized Vs Decentralized Databases
• Consensus Algorithms - Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake and others
• Hash Algorithm - SHA 256
• Understanding Ethereum, Ether and Gas
• Basics of solidity programming: Data types, Functions, mathematical operations, loops etc
• Write your first smart contract
• Adoption of Blockchain in Business: where we are today?
• Blockchain Application: Benefits and Challenges
• How to select business use case of Blockchain application?
• Develop your first end-to-end Blockchain App: Use case will be decided based on participants domain background
• Start solving a near real-life business problems using Blockchain App: Use case will be decided based on participants domain background
• Start solving real-life business problems using Blockchain App: Use case will be decided based on participants domain background