SAT and ACT are both very competitive tests. If you get your foundations solid and practice your strategies right, you can very confidently walk through SAT as well as ACT.
Our live course led by an experienced coach starts with a diagnostic test to ascertain where you are at the beginning of the course and how you progress.
SAT or the Scholastic Assessment Test is a 3-hour long, multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test administered to measure a high school student's readiness for colleges, and is used by most colleges and universities to decide on admission.
SAT test has 2 sections :
2. Evidence-Based Reading & Writing
Our veteran academic coach shows you proven strategies that have been successful for students in the past. Classes will be held once a week for 1 hour.
Our approach to teaching has been proven to be successful because :
1. Our batch sizes are small so there will be individual attention
2. You also get the benefit of group learning
3. Regular assessments are made to chart your progress
4. Live, interactive classes mean you get to discuss your challenges and solve them from your coach
5. Your coaches are experienced tutors who have been each selected for their skills