Data Structure is a process that allows us to collect and organize data in the computer systems.Good understanding of data structures helps in organizing and storing data efficiently. It is designed to organize data to suit a specific purpose so we can access and perform operations in appropriate ways.
It is the basic building block of any programming language or complex computations.
You will learn about data structure & its classifications, understand the basic operations on linear and non- linear data structures, learn memory representation of all types of data structures & how to implement it.
Topics - covered in the course
• Array Implementation and Dynamic Implementation of Singly Linked Lists
• Traversal of Linked List
• Implementation of Stack using C
• Stack operations: Push & Pop
• Array and Linked Recursion
• Principles of recursion.
• Implementation of Queues using C
• Operations on Queue: Create, Add, Delete
• Binary Trees
• Binary Tree Representation
• Complete Binary Tree
• Tree Traversal algorithms: Inorder, Preorder and Postorder
• Sequential search, Binary Search, Comparison and Analysis
• Insertion Sort, Quick Sort, Heap Sort
• Binary Search Trees(BST)
• Insertion and Deletion in BST
• Complexity of Search Algorithm
• B Trees and B+ Trees
• Hash Function
• Collision Resolution Strategies
• Sequential and linked Representations of Graphs
• Graph Traversal
• Depth First Search and Breadth First Search