"SAP BASIS" refers to the administration and technical infrastructure of SAP systems. It plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of SAP applications. When we talk about "Live SAP BASIS," we're referring to the real-time, day-to-day operations and management of SAP systems within an organization.
- In a live SAP BASIS environment, administrators perform ongoing system monitoring and administration tasks. This includes monitoring system health, checking resource utilization, and ensuring system availability.
- SAP BASIS administrators manage user accounts, roles, and authorizations. They handle user provisioning, de-provisioning, and ensure that users have the appropriate access levels based on their roles and responsibilities.
System Performance Tuning:
- Continuous monitoring and optimization of system performance is a critical aspect of live SAP BASIS. Administrators analyze system performance metrics, identify bottlenecks, and implement optimizations to ensure optimal system responsiveness.
- The transport system is used to move configuration, development, and customization changes between different SAP systems. In a live SAP BASIS environment, administrators manage the transport landscape, ensuring the seamless movement of changes while maintaining system integrity.
Backup and Recovery:
- Regular backup and recovery procedures are implemented to safeguard data and ensure business continuity. BASIS administrators schedule and monitor backup jobs, and they are ready to initiate recovery processes in case of system failures.
Skills You Will Gain
Monitoring and Issue Resolution
High Availability and Disaster Recovery
System Upgrades and Patching
- Instructor-led interactive classes
Clarify your doubts during class
Access recordings of the class
Attend on mobile or tablet
Live projects to practice
Case studies to learn from
Lifetime mentorship support
Industry specific curriculum
Certificate of completion